Paella Player 7
(pronounced 'paeja') Player is an Open Source
synchronously, Live Streaming, Zoom, Captions, contributed user plugins and a lot more.
It is easy to install and customize for your own needs.
Paella 7 will be a complete rewrite of Paella, aiming several issues
- Allow easier integration in other platforms by leaving out the singleton design pattern.
- Easier styling and accessibility support.
- Reduce the number of dependencies.
- Allow easier long-term maintenance of the project.
- Solve the technical debt of 10 years of development.
The configurations for the player are done for each tenant. So the configuration keys are located in
The default tenant for opencast is
Change the default colors
To customize the theme modify the
Select the Opencast Player
To activate the player set for each tenant the property
prop.player in the file