How to change the Table Views
There are two ways you can change the table view.
Increase the number of visible rows on a single page
In the lower right corner you will see a drop down with the number 10 in it, this represents the number of rows visible on a single page. Select another value to display more lines.
Change the visible columns in the table view
- Click on the Edit link at the top of the table
- On the left side of modal are all the columns that are available
- Click the green button to make that column visible in the table
- On the right side of modal are all the columns that are currently visible to the user
- Select the red button to remove a column from the table view
- Drag and drop the column labels to reorder them
- Click Save